Justin Edwards is the VP of Sales Practice at Mercato partners. His focus is optimizing and accelerating sales performance within each of their portfolio companies. Leveraging his sales experience in startups and Fortune 100 organizations alike, Justin has demonstrated a unique ability to help founders identify sales inefficiencies and develop highly scalable sales teams and processes.
ON THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Modeling high velocity sales growth
- Looking at people as the underlying engine for sales acceleration
- Identifying the 5 traits of success in your sales environment, and building process and scale around those traits
- Why Hubspot requires new sales reps to experience the customer journey before selling
- Technology, money, and the dangers of a broken sales process
- Mapping sales process to identify bottlenecks and deceleration.
- Identify the "anatomy of a perfect customer"
- Sales qualified leads and the ingredients of an efficient sales process
- The misleading indicators of sales performance
- Corporate strategy - Inside Sales vs. Enterprise Sales strategy.
- Why HR, Marketing, and Sales are the three most common area's of weakness in growth companies